What is F-Response?
F-Response is an easy to use, vendor neutral, patented software utility that enables an investigator to conduct live Forensics, Data Recovery, and eDiscovery over an IP network using their tool(s) of choice. F-Response is not another analysis tool. F-Response is a utility that allows you to make better use of the tools and training that you already have.
F-Response software uses a patented process to provide read-only access to full physical disk(s), physical memory (RAM), 3rd party Cloud, Email and Database storage. Designed to be completely vendor neutral, if your analysis software reads a hard drive or network share, it will work with F-Response.
Unleash your existing tools and training.
Extend Your Arsenal with F-Response
- F-Response 184.108.40.206 Released, Update for the F-Response Connector This update release primarily focuses on improvements to the F-Response Connector, including:…
- A Share is not a Drive, Why F-response doesn't see your Home Drive. A question we frequently get is why F-Response doesn't present the "H" or "U" or whatever the…
- My license manager has gone away? Finding your way, and your license manager We keep a short list of some of the most common support inquiries. We refer to that list whenever…
- What are Mission Guides? Plus other essential answers to getting the most out of F-Response From time to time we like to revisit all the available support options here at F-Response.…
- F-Response Universal Our premium integrated, centralized, and covert solution to live remote forensics, e-discovery, and incident response, offering unlimited examiners and subjects.
- F-Response Now Our first cloud service providing on demand access to remote devices anywhere in the world
- F-Response Enterprise Edition Our award winning covert remote live forensics suite that provides unlimited connections across 10+ operating environments
- F-Response Consultant + Covert Edition Our popular non-covert remote live forensics suite, with the addition of a single active covert connection
- F-Response Consultant Edition Our non-covert remote live forensics suite providing large scale usage on a budget
- F-Response TACTICAL Our value priced dual dongle/storage device solution that allows an investigator to bring their favorite Windows tools to bear on Windows, Apple, and Linux targets.