What is F-Response?
F-Response is an easy to use, vendor neutral, patented software utility that enables an investigator to conduct live forensics, Data Recovery, and eDiscovery over an IP network using their tool(s) of choice. F-Response is not another analysis tool. F-Response is a utility that allows you to make better use of the tools and training that you already have.
F-Response software uses a patented process to provide read-only access to the full physical disk(s) of virtually any networked computer, plus the physical memory (RAM) of most Microsoft Windows systems. Designed to be completely vendor neutral, if your analysis software reads a hard drive, it will work with F-Response.
F-Response software also uses a patent pending process to provide read-only access to remote Cloud Storage, Email, and embedded Database files.
Unleash your existing tools and training.
Extend Your Arsenal with F-Response
- F-Response Universal now available on Amazon EC2 We are very pleased to announce that F-Response Universal, our newest and most comprehensive…
- Forensic Connectivity Reimagined, F-Response Version 6 Now Available F-Response v6 represents the beginning of what we hope will be a reimagining of the F-Response…
- Lowering the threshold for action, using F-Response Now for rapid engagement acceptance As many of our customers know, F-Response got its start as a Information Security/Incident…
- Automation and Scripting in F-Response Universal One of the more heavily used features of F-Response Enterprise is the Scriptable COM (Component…
- F-Response Universal Our premium integrated, centralized, and covert solution to live remote forensics, e-discovery, and incident response, offering unlimited examiners and subjects.
- F-Response Now Our first cloud service providing on demand access to remote devices anywhere in the world
- F-Response Enterprise Edition Our award winning covert remote live forensics suite that provides unlimited connections across 10+ operating environments
- F-Response Consultant + Covert Edition Our popular non-covert remote live forensics suite, with the addition of a single active covert connection
- F-Response Consultant Edition Our non-covert remote live forensics suite providing large scale usage on a budget
- F-Response TACTICAL Our value priced dual dongle/storage device solution that allows an investigator to bring their favorite Windows tools to bear on Windows, Apple, and Linux targets.