What is F-Response?
F-Response is an easy to use, vendor neutral, patented software utility that enables an investigator to conduct live forensics, Data Recovery, and eDiscovery over an IP network using their tool(s) of choice. F-Response is not another analysis tool. F-Response is a utility that allows you to make better use of the tools and training that you already have.
F-Response software uses a patented process to provide read-only access to the full physical disk(s) of virtually any networked computer, plus the physical memory (RAM) of most Microsoft Windows systems. Designed to be completely vendor neutral, if your analysis software reads a hard drive, it will work with F-Response.
F-Response software also uses a patent pending process to provide read-only access to remote Cloud Storage, Email, and embedded Database files.
Unleash your existing tools and training.
Extend Your Arsenal with F-Response
- F-Response Consultant Webinar Now Available First and foremost I want to thank everyone who came out to the 2nd annual F-Response Consultant…
- F-Response in the Malware Forensics Field Guide for Linux Systems Cameron Malin, one of the authors of the newly released Malware Forensics Field Guide for Linux…
- F-Response TACTICAL Webinar Now Available First and foremost I want to thank everyone who came out to the 2nd annual F-Response TACTICAL…
- F-Response TACTICAL Webinar Reminder Just a quick reminder that the next webinar in our early year training series, F-Response TACTICAL,…
- F-Response Enterprise Edition Our premium covert remote live forensics suite that provides unlimited connections across 10+ operating environments
- F-Response Consultant + Covert Edition Our popular non-covert remote live forensics suite, with the addition of a single active covert connection
- F-Response Consultant Edition Our non-covert remote live forensics suite providing large scale usage on a budget
- F-Response TACTICAL Our value priced dual dongle/storage device solution that allows an investigator to bring their favorite Windows tools to bear on Windows, Apple, and Linux targets.