What is F-Response?
F-Response is an easy to use, vendor neutral, patented software utility that enables an investigator to conduct live forensics, Data Recovery, and eDiscovery over an IP network using their tool(s) of choice. F-Response is not another analysis tool. F-Response is a utility that allows you to make better use of the tools and training that you already have.
F-Response software uses a patented process to provide read-only access to the full physical disk(s) of virtually any networked computer, plus the physical memory (RAM) of most Microsoft Windows systems. Designed to be completely vendor neutral, if your analysis software reads a hard drive, it will work with F-Response.
F-Response software also uses a patent pending process to provide read-only access to remote Cloud Storage, Email, and embedded Database files.
Unleash your existing tools and training.
Extend Your Arsenal with F-Response
- F-Response awarded 3rd Patent for Remote Forensics Innovation F-Response announced today award by the US Patent Office of a patent that covers the remote…
- F-Response over the Internet at Techno Security & Forensics Investigations 2015 First and foremost I want to thank each of you who came by the booth to talk about your remote…
- F-Response Universal/Now version 18.104.22.168 Released We continue to improve F-Response Universal/Now. You'll find a more complete revision history in…
- Mounting your F-Response Disk, What to do when Disk Management says no? We recently received an inquiry from one of our clients wondering how best to deal with situations…
- F-Response Universal Our premium integrated, centralized, and covert solution to live remote forensics, e-discovery, and incident response, offering unlimited examiners and subjects.
- F-Response Now Our first cloud service providing on demand access to remote devices anywhere in the world
- F-Response Enterprise Edition Our award winning covert remote live forensics suite that provides unlimited connections across 10+ operating environments
- F-Response Consultant + Covert Edition Our popular non-covert remote live forensics suite, with the addition of a single active covert connection
- F-Response Consultant Edition Our non-covert remote live forensics suite providing large scale usage on a budget
- F-Response TACTICAL Our value priced dual dongle/storage device solution that allows an investigator to bring their favorite Windows tools to bear on Windows, Apple, and Linux targets.